Sunday 3 March 2019

Inquiry Action Plan 2019

For my inquiry focus this year, I will be working on play-based learning again as I only worked on it last year for two terms.  These will be my focus questions in two different parts:

Terms 1 & 2:
What are the different ways to incorporate play-based learning in the classroom and how do they work to improve oral language / speech?  What is the visible proof?  With our ESOL student, how might play be working to speed up her understanding of the English language and improve her oral language as she increasingly interacts with her peers. 

Terms 3 & 4:
How might play work to complement and improve reading/writing with my highest level group? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dramatic Play Centres, Inquiry Update

Picking up from my last play-based learning update, I had originally planned to go in the direction of more story-telling and small world pl...